Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays

During this time of year, most people gather with family and closest friends. Therefore, I cannot help but think of my missing relatives and wonder where they are. I want to know what holidays they celebrate, what traditions they share, where they all gather, what activities they enjoy together, and what they look like. I would love to hear their family stories told throughout the generations. If I could, I would also give each one a holiday card. For now, though, I will just use this site to send them all warm thoughts and wishes of a wonderful future.

Happy Holidays to my friends, my known family, and everyone else, too!

1 comment:

eyosingh said...

Amazing blog, thanks for sharing great information.
If you are searching for the best printing quality as well as the high printing speed, then you should go for the Canon printers. You have the option to choose various printer models from the variety of printers offered by the Canon printers. The Canon company also offers the best technical support regarding the issues and queries related to the Canon printers with the help of
canon printer setup