Thursday, November 13, 2008

Donor Babies Search for Their Anonymous Fathers - Houston Press article, Nov. 2008

Wendy Kramer, creator of Donor Sibling Registry
Kathleen LaBounty

This is an in-depth, well-written, and informative article about my story as well as other information about sperm donation. Wendy Kramer was also interviewed. (I have a few minor corrections to make, just for the record. 1. My mom requested a man with blue eyes, not blond hair. 2. I have not been in People Magazine. 3. I was a speaker at an international conference in Canada about reforming this industry and creating ethical practice worldwide. However, many others were there, too, including Wendy, a bioethicist, Kirk Maxey, a few other donor-conceived people, etc.) http://www.houstonpress.com/2008-11-06/news/donor-babies-search-for-their-anonymous-fathers/

No comments: